Raymond Asia now offers a proprietary line of mechanical coil spring struts. We designed our struts to meet demanding, maintenance free applications where conventional gas struts fail. Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and unlike gas and pneumatic models, our struts have no internal gases or seals to fail.
Whether it is resistance against environmental contamination, high temperature (400°F+), high humidity, corrosion, or simply life cycle, our struts offer unmatched performance.
Two separate lines are currently offered, with various load and stroke options:
- Standard Mechanical Spring Struts: Stainless steel construction, stainless steel springs, and M6 threaded ends
- High Load Mechanical Spring Struts: Stainless steel construction, carbon steel springs, and M8 threaded ends.
- Under development is a full line of Extension and Dampening models (available now as custom-built samples).
All of our models are available with various end configurations.
Download PDF Brochure
- Food Preparation & Processing
- Heating, Ventilation and Aeration
- Motion Control & Dampening
- Clean Room
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Chemical
- Agriculture and Construction